Job Category: Account Management
Qualification: High School Diploma or GED required, must be an Bachelor’s degree in holder in Accounts, Commerce, Business Management or other relevant and applicable accountancy fields.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Annual Salary: $ 650-$1000/ plus health insurance, accommodation, air tickets.
Technical Skills: Should be knowledgeable in a wide range of account reconciliations, financial reporting and financial analysis in garment and apparel industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the monthly close process, as well as working in a team environment.
• Prepare detailed support schedules and analysis for various balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and distribute monthly internal reporting analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Accrual Analysis Bank Rec etc)
• Analyzes general ledger accounts and accruals and be able to communicate results and findings to the department manager.
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts inclusive of (inventory, accruals, prepaid exp, bank recs, AR, taxes) and income statement accounts.
• Review coding of expense accounts and apply proper accounting treatment to the financial statements.
• Ability to be a team player and work parallel with sales, marketing and other departments.
• Excellent communication skills to handle clients
• Adaptable to new roles and responsibilities and handle rapid growth as the company evolves.
• Excellent English in oral & Writing.
Tags: account, assistant, finance, reports, calculation, balance sheet, inventory, taxes and commerce
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send your details to below office address. Our HR Department will get in touch with you.
HAWQA | P.O. Box 45092 | Doha Qatar |+974 44674408