Designation: Office Manager Assistant
Job Category: Assistant Manager
Preferred Educational Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business Management, Information technology or other relevant and applicable management fields.
Experience: 3-5 years
Annual Salary: $500-1000 / plus health insurance, accommodation, air tickets.
Key Skills: Seeking a professional candidate with good communication skills. Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment and be able to adapt and learn quickly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Produce Microsoft Office documents, send faxes, answer telephones, take messages, and deliver to the appropriate manager or employee. Make photocopies, prepare printing requests, memos, correspondence and perform work-related tasks as required.
• Produce a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form using Windows Office Suite programs.
• Coordinate responses for time-critical documents. Compose letters and memoranda in response to incoming mail or calls.
• Clearly and effectively communicate in the business setting with customers, colleagues, team members, managers and others outside of the department.
• Respond to and relay any issues that need to be brought to the manager’s attention from members of the staff, officials throughout , and external parties.
• Schedule interviews and create detailed interview packets for potential new hires.
• Manage appointments, meetings, conferences and overall time as priorities and circumstances dictate.
• Maintain confidentiality pertaining to business matters.
• Meets and greets employees and their guests in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
• Displays courtesy through professional customer service when dealing with problematic guests and difficult situations.
• Mus be a digital citizen and has good knowledge of data and IT program s
• Self motivated, self-disciplined, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and exhibit excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Have a pleasant and diplomatic nature. Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently, yet demonstrate willingness to solicit direction and advice when circumstances necessitate.
• Well-organized, adaptability, fast learner, energy driven and more importantly a problem solver.
Tags: Administrative, office, assistant, front office assistant, manager, Microsoft office, communication, team player, BBA, BBM, MBA and business.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your details to below office address. Our HR Department will get in touch with you.
HAWQA | P.O. Box 45092 | Doha Qatar |+974 44674408