Designation: Purchase Officer
Job Category: Purchase Management
Qualification: High School Diploma or GED required, must be an Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree holder in Commerce, Purchase Management, Business, Finance, Administration, Economics, Retail or other relevant and applicable fields involving purchasing, warehousing & supply chain management.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Annual Salary: $ 550-$ 900/ plus health insurance, accommodation, air tickets.
Technical Skills: We expect you to have previous experience in textile, fabric or with similar industry knowledge. Knowledge on market, pricing, availability, specifications etc,. about our products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Research and Identify new suppliers.
• Negotiate prices with suppliers.
• Purchase goods, equipment’s, tools, services, etc,. required for smooth running of business.
• Maintain records of payments made and goods delivered.
• Must be travel ready and travel both domestically & internationally to find new suppliers.
• Capability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
• Smart and efficient enough to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
• Excellent time management and multi tasking.
• Proficiency in contract negotiation, auditing procedures, legal regulations and supply chain management.
• Should display high level of integrity, honesty, initiative and good conscience.
• Must be able to converse in more than one foreign language.
• Excellent communication skills and significant negotiation skills.
• In-depth knowledge of industry, market and economy.
Keywords: purchase, retail, economics, commerce, negotiating, pricing, communication, analytics, commerce, finance, economics, business studies, logistics etc,.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your details to below office address. Our HR Department will get in touch with you.
HAWQA | P.O. Box 45092 | Doha Qatar |+974 44674408