Designation: Sales Representative
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Qualification: High School Diploma or GED required, must be an Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree holder in Business Management, Business Administration or other relevant and applicable marketing/sales fields.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Annual Salary: $ 550-$1000/ plus health insurance, accommodation, air tickets.
Technical Skills: We expect you to have previous experience in textile, fabric or with similar industry and product knowledge. Creating professional sales contracts, building good rapport, effective communicate etc,. are other key skills we are expecting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Setting appointments to meet new and existing customers.
• Display in-depth knowledge of the company and products manufactured.
• Creating effective presentations and understanding customer needs about products.
• Promotion of new products and optimizing the sales process for profitable outcome.
• Creation of agreements, contracts, sales, prices, payments et,.
• Communicate with existing and new customers , build rapport and maintain good company customer relationship.
• Be on the edge of industry trends and assist in implementation of new ideas in sales.
• To meet the sales target set by your Manger and reporting them efficiently.
• Excellent time management and multi tasking.
• Prospecting to find new customers from referrals, search, advertising etc,
• Ability to be a team player and work parallel with sales, marketing and other departments.
• Excellent communication skills to handle clients, explain technical queries in lay-man language and make clients feel comfortable about the entire technical process involved in manufacturing our products
• Follow-up with team members and skilled workers involved in core functionalities like weaving, knitting, etc.
Keywords: sales, representative, appointments, meeting, presentation, prospecting, lead, team, sell, player, marketing, communication, time management, etc,.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your details to below office address. Our HR Department will get in touch with you.
HAWQA | P.O. Box 45092 | Doha Qatar |+974 44674408